Silence you lost me, no chance for one more day

I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home



i waz waiting for u...
but u never zhow up ...
i walk along the ztreet ...
meeting new fazez ...
hearin' zongz of melancoly ...
the zun above me ...
i'm gettin' tired of waitin'...
i'm leaving and i don't want to look back ...
cauze' maybe you will be there but you won't ztop me...

i waited much more than a hour...
i waited more than a month and more than a year ...
i waited all my zighz and that'z much more than zomeone can imagine.

Today iz not the same ...
i'm zitting outzide my door ...
waited for a new day, but all the dayz lookz exaktly the zame

i waz waiting for u...
but u never zhow up ...
i cloze my eyes ...
and i have to zay...
"everything haz change and never will be like the waz before!¡!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Ddo said...

heieieieieie ke roioo psss ta chidoo lo ke aste escribio!!1 chalalalalala ya conectese no sea fundacion!! siyuuu

6:48 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home